Business Integra Inc. (BI) is one of the most vetted and certified midsize businesses in the DC metropolitan area, following best practices from Lean Six Sigma, the Project Management Institute, Agile, ISO, and ITIL. We are certified as CMMI® Maturity Level 5 for Services , CMMI® Maturity Level 5 for Development, and have achieved ANSI/EIA 748 EVMS, the Department of Defense standard for Earned Value Management Systems, determined by the American National Standards Institute / Electronic Industries Alliance. Yet our portfolio of certifications also includes a staggering eight ISO certifications – an almost unheard of feat for a midsizer. These eight are:
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems)
- ISO 20000:2011 (IT Service Management Systems)
- ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security Management Systems)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management Systems)
- ISO 17025:2017 (Testing and Calibration Labs)
- ISO 21508: 2018 ( Earned Value Management System)
- ISO 22301:2019 (Business Continuity Management System)
- ISO 28001:2007 ( Security Management System for supply chain)
These many certifications really mean one thing: we’ve got your back. Our commitment to quality:
|BI is committed to provide products and services of the highest global standards to our customers by:
To reach its objectives, BI will maintain a constant focus on quality with full dedication, commitment, and teamwork.
And it is not just our company that is highly certified: it’s our people. Our CISO is certified as CISSP, CSSP, GSNA, CIPP/G, and CISSP-ISSMP; our CFO is a CPA and a CMA; 100% of our Program Managers are PMP certified; the list goes on. We provide highly educated, trained, certified professionals on our contracts.
When you select Business Integra Inc. you are selecting the best-in-class, industry-recognized thought leaders devoted to innovation, risk mitigation, quality control, and process improvement.
You are selecting integrity.